Video surveillance for safer cities and towns
Protecting the public and public property is becoming an increasingly more difficult job for municipal governments. However, IP-based video surveillance has become one of the most useful, flexible, and cost-effective tools for ensuring public safety. These kinds of systems can help resource-constrained first responders to become more efficient by giving them the tools to more quickly assess a situation before deploying resources.
IVC customers have relied on our cameras and camera management software to:
- Monitor large public gatherings with rapid deploy systems and share live video with multiple local, state, and federal agencies
- Remotely deter incidents in high-crime areas with automated cameras and high-intensity illumination systems
- Reduce vandalism and other crimes in dense commercial areas by providing real-time video to patrol vehicles
- Increase conviction rates and reduce investigation time with our tamper-proof stored video
- More quickly capture perpetrators by using our covert camera systems
Cost-efficiency through flexibility and scalability
IVC public safety solutions include high quality, high resolution cameras, IVC’s camera management software, and our experience with integration of third-party complimentary technologies (such as advanced video analytics, gunshot detection systems, discreet motion detectors and other sensors). These systems are cost-effective in that they can use multiple power sources and any combination of network connectivity technologies. IVC video solutions can easily and inexpensively scale as your needs grow.