For over a decade, IVC has been pushing video beyond standard security surveillance. With our camera management software, video is now an additional sensor that is an integral part of your process. Our software provides the features to not only provide eyes on your facilities and processes 24/7, but to easily integrate other key hardware and software components that are in place. IVC’s broad camera offering and feature-rich video management software help you improve:
- Visually determine status prior to start up
- Consolidate views of key danger points
- Monitor personnel during hazardous operations
- Provide eyes on potentially dangerous system upsets or hazardous areas
- Provide camera responses to incident or process alarms
- Record events for safety analysis
- Reduce the need for on-site personnel
- Visually confirm SCADA indicators
- Record process for quality evaluation
- View production activities from remote or other difficult to access process components
- Reduce the need for continual “on-site” eyes
- Correlate stored video with historical process data
- Record operator consoles for evaluation or training
- Safeguard personnel, assets, the environment, and the public with quicker incident response
- Monitor facility perimeter and access points
- Adhere to government security regulations
- Monitor remote facilities even over low-bandwidth connections
- Monitor activity around critical or sensitive areas
IVC’s video management software allows you to present video to a variety of clients – from browsers to custom video walls. Our software includes APIs to easily integrate video from your IVC cameras into industry-standard HMI operator screens or proprietary applications.
Learn more about IVC’s video management software products by clicking on the links below:
Lets operators control and view a network of video cameras over a LAN, WAN, VPN, or the Internet.
An operator console that can be customized to meet your exact application requirements.
An alarm integration tool that offers an extremely flexible environment for alarm management.
A complete stand-alone video monitoring solution that can be integrated into existing process control systems.